Mod Idea: Scrap Items for resources.

Wignorant

I had no idea that this wasnt a feature included in the game already. in a game thats all about building, collecting and exploring the fact that you cant use the junk you find to turn into resources is kind of stupid if you ask me, especially when Fallout 4 had this without mods. If someone could make this happen, it would rule, and i know im not the only one thinking about this one.

• Like 1

I dont think its needed. First, it will load papyrus, second- there are already a lot of resources available, and third: what for? Thats a big question. Will I install such mod if it existed? No.

P. S. Im sure they thought about scrapping and rejected that idea for a bunch of reasons. I see them too.

I dont think its needed. First, it will load papyrus, second- there are already a lot of resources available, and third: what for? Thats a big question. Will I install such mod if it existed? No.

P. S. Im sure they thought about scrapping and rejected that idea for a bunch of reasons. I see them too.

yeah thats your own opinion why hate on a post that a lot of people want, once CK releases Ill bet you itll be one of the first mods made