*Insert attention grabbing hello here*

Maulth

I knew that would make you click my thread =/

Anyway, hello! My name, in real life of course, (although who can tell the difference anymore?) is Trevor. My last name doesn't matter, because even if you could see it, you wouldn't be able to pronounce it correctly. =D What to say? I do quite a bit of modding, beginning with The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind of course. Started out there with a crappy computer and TES Construction set and have been working ever since. I finally moved onto Oblivion about a year ago, and recently I've taken up learning to do 3D modeling (3DS Max) and have been looking for a good couple of tutorials, manuals, websites, and/or Jedi masters to glean some knowledge from. I write quite a bit in my spare time, although recently "spare time" is just a few crude words thrown together that mean absolutely nothing. I'm a part of a fairly well-off and respected gaming community, Most Feared Gaming (don't laugh!). I play quite a few games ranging from the best RPG's of all time (mario duh!) Oblivion, to games like Combat Arms, Warcraft III (DotA mainly), and even some CS:S (before they shut down CAL -__-). I do quite a bit of programming and webdesign on the side (I know... I have quite a full plate...) and I am most knowledgable in C++ (working mainly with WinAPI but I know how to work with MFC a bit) and a tad bit of VB, and of course the easy things like HTML, PHP, and some SQL. Did I mention I'm 18? Well. It's 5:30am here, so I'm going to peruse the sight a bit more, but this seems like a real gem you guys have going here. Can't wait to become a part of it!

Welcome to the Nexus forums and of course the Nexus sites ;)

Be sure that you will make a lot of friends around here...as long as you follow and obey the rules :whistling:

Again...welcome and enjoy you time here..

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

That's a long list of things dude, how can you keep up with it? Anyway, since you joined you are already a part of it so stop complaining :biggrin:

Welcome and have fun!

Cheers,

Pushkatu!