[Mod Request] Death Star/Galactus

HuemangeBeans

I think what Stahfield's most lacking is a real power curve.

In Morrowind you start out and can barely walk or jump, a crab kills you or gives you a disease worse than death, old women can beat you up. Eventually, you become a demi god that can fly around and fireball entire cities while invisible. That's called a 'power curve', necessary for the fulfillment of a game based around a 'power fantasy'.

In Stahlfield, you start out being able to move, jump, shoot about as well as you're ever going to. There's no real choices being made, it's like being shuffled down a corridor to your job as a manager at Starbucks. Boring and inevitable.

So wouldn't it be cool if a mod was able to add a Death Star ship, or the ability to become Galactus, so an actual power curve would be in the game, a real end-game and not just lazy copy/paste NG+? You could actually roleplay as a person that had fulfilled a real power trip fantasy, soaring the stars, exterminating the blight known as hewmanity, which, let's face it, is the only possible deserved fate of a universe filled with U.N. employees.

Wouldn't that be better than being pushed down a narrow corridor of predetermined gameplay into your fated job as a virtual Starbucks manager? Alternatively, if you don't like my selected topic, do you believe mods can fix Storefield?

Sorry for all the mispelling, rea late.

Plus, I think it would afford an opportunity to play as a 'good' character. Starfield, unlike every previous beth game, doesn't give the option to play as morally good.

Any morally good person would automatically conclude that the NPC 'people' in starfield all enslaved to an institution like the U.N. should be immediately terminated. It's the equivalent in TES of an entire universe of people all worshipping Molag Bal.

Not having the option to collectively extinguish the entire galaxy from the control of these people means there is no moral 'good' option in a playthrough of Starfield.