What happened to northern farmhouses?

JaxonHellsing

It may have been republished with a different name.

Northern Vanilla Farmhouses

The reason I say this is that after an online search, I found a repost of the mod at another site (contained link to the deleted Nexus page) and the description there gave the names of two of the individuals listed as having created the above linked mod.

I have no idea why it was removed. You may wish to ask at the aforementioned mod if it is indeed the same one as you are looking for.

The reason I say this is that after an online search, I found a repost of the mod at another site (contained link to the deleted Nexus page) and the description there gave the names of two of the individuals listed as having created the above linked mod.

I have no idea why it was removed. You may wish to ask at the aforementioned mod if it is indeed the same one as you are looking for.

Ok thanks

I found out the original creators account was deleted so now I'm even more confused