Bartholomew Plague by me

Danuve_Coil

1: WHERE THE HELL IS THE "MAP MARKER" OBJECT :blink: ? I've nearly pulled all my hair out looking for it...

2:Is there some kind of template for making easy books? Like with fonts, effects (like center, etc.), and all that stuff? :confused:

3:How do you make a corpse? Instead of an npc... Is there a way to just make a dead dude? :unsure:

1) On the object window on the left, click on World Objects, then double click on the subsection Static Objects. You'll see the right list on the window fill up with objects. Just click on any one (without having it edit the id) and simply type in mapmarker. The system will open you up right to it.

2) Books are made by editing the base and changing the text on the box on the right. It's HTML format, and I'm not overly familiar with that, but you can find a guide to editing HTML lying around on the net somewhere.

3) To make a corpse, create your NPC and put him wherever you want to in your render window. Select "Edit Base" and change his/her health to 0. After having done that, click "World" on the top menu (the list with File, edit, view, etc), and when you're in "World" select "Run Havok System" and watch your NPC drop :biggrin: .

---

Hope this helps.

Note that you need to have your NPC selected when you click on "Run Havok System" for it to take effect. Also, when the NPC has dropped to the way you like, you need to then deactivate the havok system by following the activation instructions again.

Note that you need to have your NPC selected when you click on "Run Havok System" for it to take effect. Also, when the NPC has dropped to the way you like, you need to then deactivate the havok system by following the activation instructions again.

That was assumed.

And it doesn't matter whether or not you deactivate the Havok system. If you save with the person dead, regardless of whether or not Havok is running, the person will be dead in game :thumbsup:

...If you save with the person dead, regardless of whether or not Havok is running, the person will be dead in game :thumbsup:

That is correct. However, problems might occur if the modder then starts working on other items while havok is turned on.