Hotkeys CTD (NVSE?)

ATalkingMicrophone

Not gonna post my LO because I'm well aware it's much too long to be able to tell you anything--just know it has the vast majority of the VNV base as it's backbone--but I will post the crash log for this: https://pastebin.com/UT7qUyQr

Basically, after a full 150+ hour playthrough, pressing the vanilla hotkeys has randomly started causing CTDs after installing a batch of largely espless and texture/model mods, though frankly I think that's largely unrelated, given the crash points to some kind of argument xnvse's trying to populate. I tried verifying the game files and the old 'drop all your hotkeyed stuff, pick it back up and re-hotkey it' method. No dice. NVAC prevents the crash, but obviously I don't want to have that on for...essentially forever, given this problem is persistent and tied to a QoL feature. I even took a wild guess and tried hiding a file from one of the new mods that overwrote something from ammo script fixes, but that did jack, too. Any ideas? I'm really at the end of my rope here, so any help would be appreciated.