Best armor for a Sneaker/Sniper?

Xenobuzz

Dart Gun and I believe the Heavy Incinerator are also considered to be "silent" in the game.

well, she has no tits ^^

DFC.

DFC?

Delicious Flat Chest.

Dart Gun and I believe the Heavy Incinerator are also considered to be "silent" in the game.

Well, at least IMO, the Dart gun has no real killing power. The main draw is the leg cripple. If you're going up against squishy targets like Talons, Raiders, crtters or Ghouls, then a Silences Pistol in sneak is really all you need. One crit to the back of the head and the guy drops like a sack of bricks.

Char's a wimp and a lolicon. ;)

As a fellow lolicon, I see no problem with that. And besides, REAL men are up for saber duels and ride horses, instead of such silly things like "cars".

As a fellow lolicon, I see no problem with that. And besides, REAL men are up for saber duels and ride horses, instead of such silly things like "cars".

Real men negate the problem before it even starts...whether it's by words, or at the tip of a long-range sniper rifle. :)

Hey Zeonic Glory, The Gwadan is ready with Mega Partacle cannons on standby, Lol!

:P

Love the Kirika avatar Evilneko! very good choice! ironicly also thats the character I am going to include in my mod.

Ack, another Zeon! What rock did you crawl out from under?!

...though, that pic of Haman Karn is nice. She does have a striking resemblance to the character my Fallout girl is named after, though Kuroe has more of a DFC. ;)

http://webbstuff.net/Noir_06.jpg