Command to set initial jump height?

LX6R

I levelled up the gymnastics skill to level 4 and I feel like the initial jump height is WAY too much.

Does anyone know the command to set the initial jump height and what values it has without the level 4 skill?

The command to set the initial jump height varies by game or engine. Refer to the specific documentation or resources for the one you're using.

Well I am in the Starfield forum so I am asking for the commands for Starfield obviously?

The command to set the initial jump height varies by game or engine. Refer to the specific documentation or resources for the one you're using.

Well I am in the Starfield forum so I am asking for the commands for Starfield obviously?

Instead you got a chatGPT response. It is predicted that within a year, the vast majority of comments in many forums will be bot generated. Agenda studios that have the competence (ie., not Beth) already make massive and abusive use of AI. Agenda film studios, for instance, blitz user review sites with fake positive reviews written by AI bots. Before they used Human bots farms largely based in India.

The Hollywood writers strike ended with a formal agreement allowing both studios and writers to make massive use of AI 'writing' 'tools'. Ever read Dune, and come across the "Butlerian Ji---". We are now in the timeline where Humanity has great reason to eventually make reality that fictional concept.