ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Shadowheart auto turns invisible and leaves the party?

berniemckean

Shadowheart auto turns invisible and leaves the party??

My party is just starting to explore Grymforge and several times my party (which is all grouped together) when we use the boat to head to Grymforge.....Shadowheart is seperated from the party AND INVISIBLE??

I will have her go to camp and she does so invisible

After researching this has to do with the mod called Party Limit Begone. I had five characters in my party and when it came time to hop on that boat to head to Grymforge, the cutscene is made for four characters.

Before I found out this info, I had Shadowheart go to camp. She did and was invisible. I then had the other four characters take the boat ride to Gyrmforge and we activated the wayshrine/portal thing.

I had those four characters wait there at the wayshrine/portal and switched to Shadowheart and had her leave camp then portal to the wayshrine where the rest of the party was.

This did allow her to join the group again BUT……she was still invisible

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw that making the boat travel a few times may turn them visible again, but yeah its a known bug, to avoid it you can degroup them and make the trip with only 3 companions (as intended) and then use the tp thing