FN FAL and Variant Mods + P90

Jaguar19738

I have been looking for the FN FAL and P90 mods for the PC, but they are only for consoles, Why!!!

Granted I am no modder, but it cannot be that difficult to make them available for PC!!

I thought they were in the Modern Firearms (Tactical Edition) Mod, but nope they are not, well not in the version I have anyway, I have to get my mods through Bethesda site as I tried to get the NMM to work and it did not, so I am stuck with Bethesda.net.

I suppose I am asking if the mod makers of said weapons could do the conversions it would be most appreciated and make them available on both Nexus and Bethesda. I know most modders are moving onto Starfield game so I am not expecting much about this.

Never hurts to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly I can only use Bethesda.net, I tried using NMM and when I started the game through it the Mods I had put on it did not activate in the game. It is a shame too as there is more of a selection with NMM, but Sadly I am stuck having to use Bethesda.net.

@fraquar

I have the main mod for Modern Firearms (Tactical Edition), but the P90 used to be in that according to the Mod website, but it is not the same as the FAL, the P90 is on Bethesda, but for Console Only I use PC so the Combined Arms Mod is not available to me either, it is a shame that Consoles get the better weapon Mods when a PC is more versatile.

Anyway, thanks for responding.