Eyren Vampire Hunter Armour for Vanilla Body?

Sonja

I really like Eyren's Vampire Hunter Armour, but right now I'm going with just the vanilla body (OCO actually does a nice job with it, in my opinion).

Is there any chance somebody out there would be willing to convert the armour to the vanilla body? I'd consider doing it myself, but my modding skills are absolutely nil.

If it's not possible, no big deal, but I figured there was no harm in asking. :)

Sonja, truth is, what Nuska has achieved with the vanilla body mesh through her retexture (because I assume you're referring to OCO v2) is truly astonishing. Most likely it will invigorate work on mods focused in vanilla bodies as well.

And about Eyren's Vampire Hunter, I am a die-hard fan of this armor set, and currently I use the conversion to Robert Male and Female that Alienslof and Aridale created some years ago. As far as I know, it's the only one that includes male versions.

Due to the growing popularity of OCO v2 among the community, it's not unlikely that someone would attend your call. Crossing our fingers! (but I'll stick to my RBM&F-tuned OCO2).

Cheers!

Yes, I am indeed using OCO v2, and I am seriously in awe of the results that Nuska has achieved. I suspect that those of us who favour the more slender/realistically proportioned female body mods will be entirely happy to switch to solely using OCO 2 for the female body.

The Alienslof and Aridale conversion for Robert's female is the one I have used as well; it is probably my favourite modded armour for females.. it combines sexy, tasteful and elegant.

Like you I am fervently hoping that OCO v2 will inspire interest in creating mods for the vanilla body; perhaps it will become like Morrowind's Better Bodies. I kind of miss only having one body mod....
OCO v2 is already on my "can't play without" list, and I am pretty sure I'm not alone, so perhaps this will indeed happen.