Soul gems sorting

johnwickattechiedotcom

Is there a mod that would sort the filled soul gems by soul type exclusively, so I don't have to look at multiple lines of say 'common' soul gems? I should only see a single entry with all the filled 'common' soul

gems. Of course I am using the 'common' soul gems as as example. The sorting should apply to all the filled soul gems.

I am currently using the 'Aquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded' mod, and it works great at what it does, but I am still wounding up with several line items of filled soul gems with the same type of soul.

To be clear I am only trying to say that the 'vanilla' soul gem sorting is broken, and I am looking for a mod that fixes it.

Thanks in advance

CleaverX

• 2 weeks later...

does it still present 10 common soul gems (for example) in 10 item lines rather than 1 if you console command them in? filled common soul gems: player.additem 0002E4F3

i'm wondering if it's separating the soul gems because they were created at different times, maybe somehow individualizing souls when the game registers a new item?

if you console command in an amount of filled soul gems and it still separates it then yep, def something to do with your ui mod.