FCOM package - Staada NPC(s)

taylos

Using FCOM for 1st time w/o many mods, runs smooth .. and yup .. caught Staada in the dungeon doing the orc champion's vampire daddy. She did not drop loot for me, but was hopin I could get that spacesuit lookin armor off her. It seems to be pretty tough armor.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, the damned Staada... I had three spawn at once at one point.. horrid.. horrid times.

It's an oversight in a Leveled list in WarCry, and one of the only bugs I've found in the FCOM package. If you know Tes4edit, you can fix it in a jiffy.

Load up WarCry, go to the Leveled List with EditorID: 01MiscUndead

Change the first entry (should be the damned 01BossKnight), and change its level to 25. Should be good to go!

EDIT: I uploaded a patch for it, since it seems others are running into the issue too, and there isn't any other patches I know of. http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37981

That! or you can use Dynamic Leveled Lists. 8) It'll fix any messups/oversights and do much more.

Edited by Leviathan1753

• 2 weeks later...
That's strange, I've been playing around with an Fcom game for a few weeks now and haven't ran into a single Straada. Aside from mass slowdowns from large groups and constant random CTD's I haven't ran into too many problems. Except sometimes an enemy will have a missing item on their body. What are some specific dungeons where you've encountered Straada?