Sexy Power Armor?

tehflambo

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think you are pathetic if you honestly need a 100% sexy character. Is the military or whoever made power armor really are concerned about the sexyness of females in it?

no but maybe they should be... extra distraction causes enemy hesitation, leaving them open for attack! :) Psi-ops!

I think you are pathetic...

You won't make many friends here by frequently expressing your contempt for people with whom you disagree. We already know that there is a wide variety of opinions on every subject and anything that is related to sex or sexiness is a hot topic.

You think things should be a certain way. We get it. No, I don't think that the military designs equipment to make women look sexy, but this isn't the military. Some players would like Fallout 3 to be a sci-fi military adventure with battlemechs and exotic weapons. Some might like mages and unicorns and sexy, nude she-demons. It is a matter of taste. Spice up your game as you see fit and let others have their fun (sex IS fun, by the way).

You can easily express your opinions without adding "you are sick", "you are pathetic", "you are a pervert". It doesn't add any weight to your argument and will quite likely get you into trouble eventually. You are not free to post whatever is on your mind here. This board is not the US and your "right" to free speech and insulting people does not exist. You are still free to think whatever you want, however.

Bubble Gum Crisis.

Yep. That, or female Eldar armor from 40k, or KOS-MOS' armor from Xenosaga, or something in a Metal Gear style....

Doesn't have to be revealing. Heck, doesn't have to be shiny/perfect/anime - weathered and worn would fit better. But something a bit more feminine in form would be nice. (I've never used the PA in Fallout 3, across six playthroughs, because it just looks so darn clunky. Bleh.)

(Edit: I wouldn't use the PA on a male character, either. It's just ugly.)

I agree with the idea of Bubblegum Crisis hardsuits.. no skin anywhere.. but the armor is form fitted to a female.

The suits are faster tougher and stronger than much bulkier AD Police power armor.. nothing says a battle suit can't be form fitting.. and tho it's a bit different... Pepper Potts in the female variant Iron Man armor. No question it looked very feminine and had a hottie inside..In a way they do have suits that show your shape to a degree... stealth armor and the light power armor for rangers...one of the gift choices when Sara Lyons suggests you be accepted as a member of the BOS. Some armor like that slimmed and shaped more would be interesting.

If there were Bubblegum Crisis-style hardsuits, I'd have to renege on my "no power armor" restriction for Blaze. ;)

The stealth suit (especially the Mass Effect pink 'n white retex) is actually fairly close to what one should look like, just needs to be maybe a little bit bigger and more metallic looking, and have a proper (and removable) BGC-style helmet of course.

BGC hardsuits have been requested before in the epic anime clothes request thread though.

And just last week I made a comment about the fact I was surprised that noone seems to have made bare midrif power armour yet :sweat:

Yes power armour is bulky and not really form fitting and to my mind that how it should be, garnted it could be a little more form fitting than it is.

BGC hard suits would be nice although something a little less sleak and more like the robot from Metropolis would fit in with the style of fallout better.

As to large areas of exposed flesh on power armour I truely distest that, it may look pretty however generally involves a big hunk of suspension of disbelief and a general lack of understanding of the theory of powered armour.

Personally I hate it.