SKSE and SKYUI failing to run on my Skyrim Version

SeapancakeEngineer

SKSE and SKYUI are both properly installed on my laptop and are in my NMM but when I run SKSE through the SKSE loader the error message that SKSE was not detected by SKYUI keeps popping up and my mods are not running either, even the ones that don't require the script extender the. I'm running SKSE V 1.6.16 and the most updated version of SKYUI, downloaded from the nexus, on Skyrim v 1.9.32.0.8. Any advice?

Make sure the SKSE binaries are in the Skyrim directory, not in the Data directory like other mods. Make sure Steam is running BEFORE you run skse_loader.exe. Right-click on skse_loader.exe and make sure: Properties-->Compatibility-->"Run as Administrator" is ticked.

SkyUI will not run without SKSE

SKSE is not a mod and does not install like a mod - you really do need to read the documentation to see how to both install and use it properly.

That's just a digit display issue. 1.6.16 runs fine on the latest patched Skyrim.

I think bben hit it; you can't install SKSE like a mod. Go to the silverlock SKSE site and download the installer version; it will install SKSE automatically.