mod request

shoutr

Hello,

Don't know if this was already requested but with a different wording, i couldn't find anything.

So here i go: when you have a big outpost with lots of storage and it serves as a nexus, it's extremely hard to find a specific resource, so it would be find to get a mod that allow access to the resources of an outpost just like you'd do from your inventory. I have no experience modding/programming things for games, but the basic commands should already be there since you can pull anything from your outpost at a mod station or at a fabricator.

Hello,

Don't know if this was already requested but with a different wording, i couldn't find anything.

So here i go: when you have a big outpost with lots of storage and it serves as a nexus, it's extremely hard to find a specific resource, so it would be find to get a mod that allow access to the resources of an outpost just like you'd do from your inventory. I have no experience modding/programming things for games, but the basic commands should already be there since you can pull anything from your outpost at a mod station or at a fabricator.

You can access your outpost inventory from your ships cargo hold menu. It lists everything available in alphabetical order. :D