Lose THE GAME here

floggingmolly22

For everyone who knows what I am talking about, I lost THE GAME.

And for those who don't:

Rule 1: You are playing The Game, and cannot stop.

Rule 2: Whenever you think about, remember, or explain the rules of The Game, you lose The Game.

Rule 3: Loss must be announced.

Winning The Game:

Forget The Game entirely. Never think about it, and never be reminded of it.

By posting this thread, you prove that you do NOT know the rules of The Game.

Therefore, anyone that thinks they may have lost as a result of reading this thread or even just the thread title hasn't really lost The Game at all.

You're not meant to be all IN YOUR FACE about it. To make a person lose The Game, you have to be sneaky. Throw words into a sentence to make people think of the game. Not just make a post on a forum saying you've lost.

You're all also immune for half an hour because of this attempt.

Good day.

Woops, forgot my hat.

RULE 2.

There is no way to win the game, but one can, at any given moment, be winning. However, awareness that one is in fact winning will immediately make the winning person a loser. The reasons for this will soon become clearer. It has been speculated, however, that the game may be won by, after learning of the game, never thinking of it again until your death. If you manage to attain this feat, then you can consider yourself as having won the game.

Alright everyone I'm going to try and win the game.

Damm, I've already lost.

Just as an argument for DesuChan, it does not matter how you spread loss of The Game. I consider it my duty to, when losing The Game, help as many other people lose as I can.

As an interesting note, I had once been winning The Game for three years. Unfortunately, I recently met a colleague, and have since never succeeded to win The Game for more than two weeks. Anyone else have a personal best?

Ok. I won't argue if you have been told you've won The Game.

And it must be a different version you have learnt. I have been playing a version in which we do our best to get as many people to lose it as we can with or without being subtle. The way we play, you will stand up and call out as loud as you can, "I lost The Game" when you lose.