(MOD REQUEST) Ship Cargo Access

DarthTardo519

Has anyone thought about maybe adding additional ship cargo access locations? Maybe an access point in the landing bay of the ship.

Sometimes..... I can access my cargo hold when I am NOT in the ship..... but, I have no clue what the conditions for that are. I have tried repeating it, but, so far..... no luck.

Having that interface in the cargo hold would be awesome. :D

When you are withing a certain distance (I think 60 or 80m) of the ship you can open up the menu, go to your ship in the lower right corner, and press "F" to open the cargo hold, or what ever key you bound to it if you changed the default.

You can do that anywhere. :D Now, whether you can transfer between your inventory, and the ship, is another question entirely. :D

When you are withing a certain distance (I think 60 or 80m) of the ship you can open up the menu, go to your ship in the lower right corner, and press "F" to open the cargo hold, or what ever key you bound to it if you changed the default.

You can do that anywhere. :D Now, whether you can transfer between your inventory, and the ship, is another question entirely. :D

That's what the distance is, it's the distance that you can transfer instead of just look. For example, in Akila City you can transfer into and out of your ship cargo from the front gate area, but once you get a little further into the city you can only look at the cargo.

That's what the distance is, it's the distance that you can transfer instead of just look. For example, in Akila City you can transfer into and out of your ship cargo from the front gate area, but once you get a little further into the city you can only look at the cargo.

That particular feature seems to be really hit or miss for me. Sometimes the option is there, sometimes it ain't, even if I am standing in the loading bay......

That particular feature seems to be really hit or miss for me. Sometimes the option is there, sometimes it ain't, even if I am standing in the loading bay......

Weird, that sounds like a bug. I know I've been able to access my cargo from outside the ships every time I've tried. Hopefully either Bethesda will fix that, or the Community Patch will.