Tweaking ENBs - in this case, removing a pink tint from everything.

Fnhatic

http://i.imgur.com/VnIRXwo.png

I started with RealVision ENB, but the colors in it were too goofy, caves and interiors were too well-lit from magical non-existent light sources, and, well, exactly what you see in the screenshot: There's this really terrible-looking pink tint on everything. Everything has a red tint like I installed a Mars version of the mod or something. Needless to say it looks like garbage. Note: The screenshot output is different from the look in-game, the pink glow is about ten times more concentrated.

I've been using the in-game editor but I can't figure out exactly what it is that's giving me this 'glow' or how to fix it.

This screenshot is early evening. None of the 'color' settings in the ENB editor are set to anything except white or black (basically their defaults), nor does messing with them have any real effect.

Anyone keen on editing ENBs can point me in the right direction? When I turn off the ENB entirely it goes to the default Skyrim 'blue' tint so clearly there's a setting somewhere in here that decided making everything saturated with red was a good look.

EDIT: I am using ELFX and CoT. No idea why my ENB looks like such trash with the default RealVision settings...