Hey there everyone!

Leannah

Hey everyone! :unsure:

I'm a 20 years old student of AA History from Serbia, enjoying life playing RPG games. I've heard about this site from a friend who is a regular modder in the field (not for Oblivion thou), and he said that I should check it out. Mainly because I love the TES series.

:thanks: Bethesda.

Beside my studies I am poet/writer. I wrote lots of poems, quotes, some fantasy stories... Currently I'm working on a small book entitled as "The Perfectly Crafted Sword". I am a quite big fan of Ancient Egypt, Medieval Europe, Ninja & Samurai history. Particularly the History of Arms and Armor Crafting and the Battle/Fighting styles and techniques.

From here comes my idea to check on the the Construction Set and try playing around to create an interesting mod, perhaps an own set of weapons or armor. I am really new to modding, and the only mod I've created was the ones that you create by following the Beginner's Guide at the Construction Set wiki. I don't plan to stay this low for too long thou.

I know it won't be easy, but I hope I will soon be able to show some of my work to you all, even thou it will be far less good as mos of the mods up here. Really, I'm amazed how great mods exist out there I haven't even heard about. Shame on me. :unsure:

Sorry if I made it long, but heh... I guess I got a bit carried away. Can't help it, I'm really glad I found this site. :thanks:

Lena

Welcome!

This site IS amazing. There are loads of friendly, helpful people if you have any problems and, most are really funny.

I onl found this site about, 2 months ago (?), and so far it has helped me alot.

So, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Nexus forums and of course the Nexus sites ;)

Be sure that you will make a lot of friends around here...as long as you follow and obey the rules :whistling:

Again...welcome and enjoy you time here..

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

• 2 months later...