character appearance issue

sentrybuster

heyo!

like a lot of users my game broke after the 2.0.2 update. i wanted to know if anyone else shares the same issues i do.

so in the inventory menu my character is looking normal and proper as she should. but outside of the menus when i look down i see my character completely nude and her feet are cut off??

i also went to the ripperdoc to change my appearance but when i click Finish im stuck in this endless loop of a loading screen.

any ideas as to whats happening? i tried loading an older save but it's still broken.

is this affecting anyone else?

Can't say if it's the same for you, but the underwear remover mod linked below by Sorrow446 is the one that caused that issue for me. I also hear that Immersive First Person mods can also cause that, but they work perfectly fine for me. If you have the below on your mod list try removing it and see if that fixes it.

Underwear Remover at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2023 at 5:39 PM, Ronin20 said:

Can't say if it's the same for you, but the underwear remover mod linked below by Sorrow446 is the one that caused that issue for me. I also hear that Immersive First Person mods can also cause that, but they work perfectly fine for me. If you have the below on your mod list try removing it and see if that fixes it.

Underwear Remover at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Experiencing the same issue atm, disabled and removed the mods mentioned, same thing happens, any other mods which could cause this issue?