Use magic via hotkey (like in MMOs)

Heralding

hey skyrim modders and gamers!

i am searching for a mod or modder, who can make this or even allready builded!

i my oppinion, its very odd, that a 2- handed skilled character cant use magic douring a fight without unequip his weapon!

a few days earlier, i played the ESO beta an played a orc as a templer, with his incredleble sunlight spear ( 4 attacs with one use! i think, the ones of you, who played it too, knows what i mean?)

hoped i can find a mod to play in this style?!

sorry for my bad english! i hope you can help me!

I was just thinking the very same thing - what could be more dramatic than a two-handed warrior suddenly putting up his weapon whilst using his/her off-hand to blast opponents with sorcerous power (like a Sith Lord might) or instead maybe casting a ward to deflect an incoming spell (maybe like a jedi or suchlike). Having recently completed a playthrough of Oblivion where you had such a capability (along with casting whilst holding weapon and shield, which I didn't like so much) it seems strange not to have this capability.

I haven't been able to track one down yet (and I assume neither has Heralding) - I assume it is possible as I understand Oblivion and Skyrim use the same engine?