looking for 2 Mods - any ideas?

Deffenzer

hey guys, i'm looking for a mod that makes the character stop walking backwards in 3rd person. he should turn around when you walk backwards. and i'm also looking for a mod that makes the character stop looking to the side all the time. unfortunately i haven't found anything. do you know any mods that do this?

hey guys, i'm looking for a mod that makes the character stop walking backwards in 3rd person. he should turn around when you walk backwards. and i'm also looking for a mod that makes the character stop looking to the side all the time. unfortunately i haven't found anything. do you know any mods that do this?

I am afraid whatever mods out there are on Nexusmods. I believe there is a mod that reduces head tracking. But it is mostly for NPC to avoid locking their gazes on you all the time (like you are some weirdo entering the room). There is nothing else out there.

I am afraid whatever mods out there are on Nexusmods. I believe there is a mod that reduces head tracking. But it is mostly for NPC to avoid locking their gazes on you all the time (like you are some weirdo entering the room). There is nothing else out there.

I have found a mod or a fix regarding the head movement :-D

https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/2370