Carry over changes to the Frontier through new game+

TheRealPinkoScum

The Starborn Guardian sucks. Even maxed out at 6 and with all the performance mods that currently exist it doesn't even come close to the performance of a Class-C ship. Since you get to also keep the frontier when you start a new game+ it would be great if someone could figure out a way for your additions and changes to also carry through. I spent a lot of time upgrading my Frontier to class-c and configuring it just how I liked it, so it was very disappointing to see upon starting new game+ that it had reverted to its vanilla design.

New universe, new Frontier..... It makes sense. :D

Currently though, I don't think we have the tools necessary to do what you want. That's likely gonna have to wait for the CK to release. Sometime next year.

Yeah, I thought that would be the case.

I would agree with the "new universe, new Frontier" if it didn't automatically give you the "new" frontier. If it's gonna revert back to the old Frontier then I should have to go acquire the Frontier because it's from this new universe that I've supposedly brought nothing with me into. But since I already have it when I enter the new Universe then it should be my upgraded Frontier from the previous universe since I've clearly brought it with me into the new Universe.

Edited by TheRealPinkoScum

New universe, new Frontier..... It makes sense. :D

Currently though, I don't think we have the tools necessary to do what you want. That's likely gonna have to wait for the CK to release. Sometime next year.

Yeah, I thought that would be the case.

I would agree with the "new universe, new Frontier" if it didn't automatically give you the "new" frontier. If it's gonna revert back to the old Frontier then I should have to go acquire the Frontier because it's from this new universe that I've supposedly brought nothing with me into. But since I already have it when I enter the new Universe then it should be my upgraded Frontier from the previous universe since I've clearly brought it with me into the new Universe.

Yeah, that's kinda weird..... I was surprised to see it in my ship list... but, I don't think it was there until I actually went to the lodge... maybe..... :) In my first NG+, all the folks were still at the lodge, and talked about how they thought they had "lost me" somehow. Don't know if that means the original 'me' in the universe was killed, or what.... Imagine their surprise if you get there, and you are ALREADY there. :D