PC or Consol

Wild Woman

I'm going to have to disagree with alderon. The xbox is superior because it has: 1. better online play (user friendly) 2. depends on which games appeal to you (360 has halo 3 and call of duty 4 & 5 while PS3 has prototype and metal gear solid) 3. price (360 is much cheaper) Overall it comes down to your game preference. I am a 360 phanatic. lol

I'm going to have to disagree with alderon. The xbox is superior because it has: 1. better online play (user friendly) 2. depends on which games appeal to you (360 has halo 3 and call of duty 4 & 5 while PS3 has prototype and metal gear solid) 3. price (360 is much cheaper) Overall it comes down to your game preference. I am a 360 phanatic. lol

i play a lot of rpfs games such as call of duty series ,fry cry 1 and 2,boiling point,fallout3 and such.

it comes down to the old $$$ thing then. have you played on a pc at all or just consoles? i have only a pc at present.

:thanks:

Mostly I prefer pc over any console, Like oblivion and all of it mods and fallout keeps me coming back for more.

I equally play both, can't really decide.

Wow thats a really good price for a gaming laptop. I don't need it, but the specs are amazing.

The video cards are awsome but the dual athlon at 2gbz, you would have trouble playing crysis :biggrin: still its quite good for the price.