Stealth Ninja

Garloo2

• 3 months later...

Hey i have the exact same problem. I can't get rid of the invisibility effect when crouching. As far as i can tell, you get that perk from the Project Nevada mod. There should be a way to deactivate it. Maybe if we were to find the id of the perk and use the command console to type player.removeperk xxxidxxx. But is there anyone who knows the perk's id or where to find Project Nevada's perk id list?

• 4 years later...

sorry for reviving a necro thread, but i couldn't find any other subject on this matter.

i have the exact same problem. i have a perk called stealth ninja and i wanna get rid of it, but i don't even know which mod added it. i don't have Project Nevada installed.

i tried loading every single mod in nvse and searched for it, but i couldn't find it. suckssssss

so if anyone has ever found a solution to this, id be glad to hear it

Project Nevada doesn't have a "Stealth Ninja" Perk. (PN-Cyberware does have the perk "Stealth Nano-Bots" but that is a controllable "implant".) That perk is something that is likely to have been added by some perks mod, or possibly as part of some armor mod (common with versions of the "Chinese Stealth Suit" and at least one "Desert Recon Armor").

Don't know how you would even try "loading every single mod in nvse". Did you mean FNVEdit? You would need to look under the "Perk" category for each plugin you loaded to find such a "Stealth Ninja" entry. I went through all seven PN optional files to confirm they didn't have that particular perk.

If you do pin it down, let me know and I'll add the info to the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-

The perk won't be what holds the invis (chameleon) effect. It would be an actor effect doing this , that the perk then turns on. And the perk may have a completely different name.

But the base effect should be called chameleon ... albeit some one could have made a new base effect utilizing the chameleon effect. But long story short ... you need to find the actor effect , that the perk is turning on , then just remove the chameleon effect item from it.

If you can't find it with FNVedit ... then load the mods suspected, a few at a time in geck.

Then use "Edit / Find Text" from the header drop downs. Typing in various things , and see if you can find what where it is used.

But once you find it , load only that .esp ... to then edit it.

Hope that helps.