Elder Scrolls Provinces?

Jitansgate

So we've explored Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim which province do you hope will be the next if Bethesda decides to keep making Elder Scrolls games?

http://elderlore.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/map_arthmodeus.jpg

They've already done Hammerfell and they're definitely going to make another TES game. If the trend holds true I suppose it'll be in High Rock, though I'd rather see Akivar, Elsweyr, Vallenwood, Summerset Isle or even Black Marsh more.

I think it'll be the Summerset Isles, since Skyrim had a lot of involvement with the Thalmor. Bethesda is probably trying to build up the threat of the Thalmor so we have some prior knowledge about their involvement with Tamriel's affairs.

I think the plot would be about a Blades agent (the player) trying to disrupt the Thalmor from within their own province, or alternatively, wiping out the Blades' presence in the Summerset Isles as a Thalmor agent.

Redo Hammerfell they can do better now that the Technology is more Advanced anyway a few companies have done HD Remakes.

I'd like to see what Pyandonea is. Also they should go back in time and do a game about Yokuda before it was destroyed so we understand alittle more about the Redguards and why they moved to Hammerfell.

Also if they do a game based on Yokuda add some Drivable Boats or Ships so that we can get around the islands without having to swim maybe add some Sharks or Bigger Slaughterfish that can swallow you whole.

Edited by Jitansgate