Adjustable Armor

Deleted1283163User

This would very much be a vanity mod.

There is lots of armor in this game that has an appealing look but lacks the stats for them to be considered as a viable choice for constant wear. On the flip side many of the more powerful and useful armors have good stats but are a bit... unsightly.

That being said here is the idea for the mod.

Let's assume your favorite looking armor/clothes is a Regulator Duster. Create a script (I am assuming this is what would be needed) so that whenever you equip said Duster a list would come up of armors for you to pick from and clone the stats to the Duster. We'll now assume you want to copy the stats of an Advanced Radiation Suit. Duster now has 40 Rad Resist and 8 AR. Re-equipping Duster Would bring up the armor list again and allow a different armor to be copied.

Ideally you could only copy armor that was in your inventory already. This would ensure one could not immediately use armor they had not acquired, and that you would still suffer the weight gain of your selected armor.

I imagine this is a somewhat complex proposition, or a very tedious one. The idea of needing armor in your inventory to mirror it would just be the proverbial icing on the cake.

As I do not have the knowledge myself of such endeavors I would appreciate feedback concerning the plausible implementation of such a system, or if it is even feasible.