project phobos

makarov

ooh doom3. i like doom3.

@Jackpack

jack you might want to increase the size of the shuttle, it looks a bit small to be realistic scale.

heres a guy standing behind the tail engine nozzles. they are so big that a person could stand inside the nozzle and have clearance above their head.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/12/295969main_image_1238_946-710.jpg

so no-one's jumping onto my idea that its a scailed down one-man personal shuttle!, dam :P

anyway im just messing about. im also not really getting into makeing my mod anymore & m' just takeing it slowly. seem to have lost something or dont have the motivation someone else has got!. but in saying that i hope to see someone release the "best mod ever".

-

makarov, ill jump on board with you & see where i can help out with some stuff. ill post what i got or tell me what you need & ill see what i can do.

how far are you in % & what have you done sofar. "just to get an idea.

pry bout 5% done My family was on vacation last week so my progress was slower than normal.

As far as needs go If you could create textures for hellknights,and some high security doors would be cool

quick change of plan project phobos is not going to be a recreation of doom 3

however it is still going to be on mars and I am keeping what I have so far

Project phobos is about 50 % done as far as maps go but I am planning on adding a quest (based around an experimental chems) maybe more but I have to furnish the place ,add lighting , Make npcs and some dialogue , also if anybody could tell me where to find the terminal meshes it would be much appreciated.

Project phobos is about 50 % done as far as maps go but I am planning on adding a quest (based around an experimental chems) maybe more but I have to furnish the place ,add lighting , Make npcs and some dialogue , also if anybody could tell me where to find the terminal meshes it would be much appreciated.

50%? it was 5 last week.

haha your fast :P

• 3 weeks later...

project phobos has been canceled someone in my household deleted my gamedata along with fallout 3

I lost a good 5-7 hours of work. My backup copy of the data is from the very first hour of development ,but if anyone wants to work with it I could put it one the nexus . The part in the file is of a" research area" before I even got to the actual surface of the planet

• 10 months later...
ok i'm giving project phobos/daemos "das boot" of life starting wendsday. It won't be doom based anymore however it will still be based on the face of the red planet. Anyone who wants to give me assistance is welcome to :D