America Rising Mod

Jaguar19738

I have a question, been looking at this mod, and it looks good, but I have some or one question about gameplay.

Q1. With America Rising Mod are you able to turn on them like you can with the BoS?

Q2. Or is the mod one of those where you have to side with the Enclave regardless?

3 hours ago, Jaguar19738 said:

I have a question, been looking at this mod, and it looks good, but I have some or one question about gameplay.

Q1. With America Rising Mod are you able to turn on them like you can with the BoS?

Q2. Or is the mod one of those where you have to side with the Enclave regardless?

You can turn on them at any time.

Not onyl that but if you dont conform to thier ideology they will kick you out.

This mod also does a better job with the rank they will bestow on you, more plausible/realistic based on the nature of your contributions thna previous AR1 and Return of Enclave mods.

Though I would have preferred them referrring to Nate's previous service which they sure have access to and as a minimum take him on at whatever his previous rank was and then promote from there.

I started playing AR2 since i always felt the Enclave like any other human hierchachical organization whether they are evil or not is determined by leadership.

So Fallout 2 Enclave definetly evil.

I hear FO3 Enclave was evil too.

So I was hoping for them to redeem themslves a bit like in the 2 other Enclave mods I played.

I played america rising 1 and return of the enclave and in both they were more balanced/human then elsewher ein the franchise and that is realistic.

But when I played AR2 I noticed they made them needlessly more evil again in a way I find difficult to reconcile.

I only played  a few quests for them but I almost got declared "enemy" for making  a simple humanitarian choice involving a ship that rna counter to prevailing ideology. (and had ot go back to previous save)

But this was after I almost signle handedly helped them establish themsleves and kicked a lot of Ghoul/mutant/Mirelurk ass on behalf of the Enclave.

So I dont see that as plausible; a reprimand from the Colonel maybe. Maybe in extremis even a demotion.

But kicked out and then set as enemy faction?

No, that is not plausible to me.

So the mod while the result of  a lot of quality work, is by no means flawless the way human nature and such organizations work.

I still might go back and pick it back up though.

Thank you for that long answer, it was interesting to read  🙂

Clarification needed for me

America Rising Mod allows the player to fail with the Enclave and get kicked out or they can become an enemy if you kill some of them?

I know this Mod activates after the Pydwen arrives in the Commonwealth, while I am no big fan of the BoS what I read about the Enclave they are evil and I find it difficult to play an evil character.

Will the BoS get hostile to you when you get conscripted into the Enclave?

What would the BoS actions be to the Sole Survivor if he/she got kicked out, would they still be hostile to the Sole Survivor?

Basically, can the similar actions the player does to the Enclave when the Sole Survivor does to the institute when they blow it up?

So little information about the player's actions both Positive and Negative actions are explained in the Mod description.

Thanks in Advance

On 11/26/2023 at 10:48 AM, Jaguar19738 said:

Thank you for that long answer, it was interesting to read  🙂

Clarification needed for me

1)America Rising Mod allows the player to fail with the Enclave and get kicked out or they can become an enemy if you kill some of them?

2)I know this Mod activates after the Pydwen arrives in the Commonwealth, while I am no big fan of the BoS what I read about the Enclave they are evil and I find it difficult to play an evil character.

3)Will the BoS get hostile to you when you get conscripted into the Enclave?

4)What would the BoS actions be to the Sole Survivor if he/she got kicked out, would they still be hostile to the Sole Survivor?

5)Basically, can the similar actions the player does to the Enclave when the Sole Survivor does to the institute when they blow it up?

So little information about the player's actions both Positive and Negative actions are explained in the Mod description.

Thanks in Advance

1) yes both.

2) I also find it difficult to play an evil charcter. there are other enclave mods on nexus and they and the original american rising 1 had the enclave be more believably normal. It is my postion that hierarchical organizations like Enclave and BoS behave IAW their leadership. Enclave had evil leaders in the past but what if thier current leadership is not evil?

Entirely plausible after all this leadership are suppsoed to be prewar US troops unthawed

I have not played AR2 very far but it is obvious they made a point of introducing some of that "evilness" back. So far thats kept me form continuing.

3) yes but I think this may only be after your first battle with the BoS on behalf of the Enclave. I am not 100% on that and basing this on the early version of this mod.

4) If SS gets kicked out and becomes enemy faction to enclave before fightiing the BoS then I doubt the BoS will have him as hostile. But once hostile with BoS due to fighitng battles for Enclave agasint the Brotherhood. I dont know if there is a way back. Maybe, maybe not I have not played this mod in its entirety.

In previous mod I enjoyed the battles with the BoS as the BoS was way to arrogant for my taste and I felt they needed a srong other faction to oppose them.

Ultimatly the BoS and Enclave have  a lot in common evne though they hate each other.

• 1 month later...

Hi Again

Thanks for responding 363rdChemicalCompany

I have installed the America Rising 2 Mod and from what I have seen so far the voice acting is better than most other mods.

So my question is this I did the quests up to the Welcome Party and I declined to join the Enclave and ended up knocked out and back at the Vertibird refuelling facility outside, does this mean that the Enclave will now be hostile to me should I see any of their soldiers?

And will I have to destroy them? or by failing The Welcome Party does that mean the Mod now becomes inactive?

Well the Hostility Question has been answered
The Inactive question has been answered

First of only 3 questions

1. Now will I have to destroy the Enclave and with whom?

2. How will this affect the BoS Missions?

3. How will this also affect the Minutemen?

I must say having run into the odd patrol of Enclave has made the game even more interesting, I have 2 Save points

1 before I listen to the Distress Call and 1 before I deciding to join.

Edited by Jaguar19738

8 hours ago, Jaguar19738 said:

Hi Again

Thanks for responding 363rdChemicalCompany

I have installed the America Rising 2 Mod and from what I have seen so far the voice acting is better than most other mods.

So my question is this I did the quests up to the Welcome Party and I declined to join the Enclave and ended up knocked out and back at the Vertibird refuelling facility outside, does this mean that the Enclave will now be hostile to me should I see any of their soldiers?

And will I have to destroy them? or by failing The Welcome Party does that mean the Mod now becomes inactive?

Well the Hostility Question has been answered
The Inactive question has been answered

First of only 3 questions

1. Now will I have to destroy the Enclave and with whom?

2. How will this affect the BoS Missions?

3. How will this also affect the Minutemen?

I must say having run into the odd patrol of Enclave has made the game even more interesting, I have 2 Save points

1 before I listen to the Distress Call and 1 before I deciding to join.

1)If you get kicked out for whichever reason you are now hostile and your former comrades will open fire on you.

(Which I think is over the top especially considering how much you done for them to even get so far)

You see I stopped playing arpound that time, so I cannot answer if you HAVE TO destroy them from then on.

The mod will nt be inactive they will still be around as another facton, now hostile to you.

2) I dont know

3) I dont know but I suspect your MM will now be subject to attack, but this is speculatio as I have not played that far into it.

Posted (edited)

The Acting from what little of the Mod I initially played, was much, much better than the voice acting in the UIF Mod, Mod was good, but the voice acting left something to be desired.

AR2 is good, I just only got as far as The Welcome Party Quest which I refused to join the Enclave and ended up knocked out and back at the Vertibird refuelling facility, where a short time later a T-51 Suited Enclave Soldier and a Commando tried to attack me.

But the initial quests to realign the dishes are good quests, challenging on Easy, so I can only surmise  when done on Normal  or higher, you will be tested.

Edited by Jaguar19738
Added more

4 hours ago, Jaguar19738 said:

The Acting from what little of the Mod I initially played, was much, much better than the voice acting in the UIF Mod, Mod was good, but the voice acting left something to be desired.

AR2 is good, I just only got as far as The Welcome Party Quest which I refused to join the Enclave and ended up knocked out and back at the Vertibird refuelling facility, where a short time later a T-51 Suited Enclave Soldier and a Commando tried to attack me.

But the initial quests to realign the dishes are good quests, challenging on Easy, so I can only surmise  when done on Normal  or higher, you will be tested.

I did them on hard but I must confess I always buff myelf with extra levels +perks, when I come out of the vault ( After all Nate is a famous war hero, he cannot possibly start at the same physique and levels and skills as his wife)

I did join them but that they would have tried to kill me after all I did for the Enclave left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think maybe they turned up the evil factor of this faction again, whereas in AR 1, and in other enclave mods its a better outfit under better (less evil or even non-evil) leadership.