America Rising Mod

Jaguar19738

Here is a question or two

In the Basic game, you can join the BoS and Railroad while with the  Minutemen, then at some point you are given a quest by BoS and RailRoad that would make one of the factions hostile to you!

The questions are this:

1. When asked to join the Enclave is it the same as the other Factions, you do the quests until a point the Enclave gives you a mission that will turn you hostile to them, as it is fully integrated quest-wise (according to Mod Description)?

2. Will I have to do the same to the BoS/RR and possibly the MM, that I would have done to BoS or RR? without the Mod?

If I can be part of the BoS/RR as a MM and also part of the Enclave it would make things interesting and if the answer to what I am expecting is I would likely come to a Point of No Return Quest, I mean I would likely betray the Enclave anyway, but I still would like to know if I can be part of 4/5 Factions up to the PONR.

I ask questions here as I may get my mods from the Bethesda site but that does not have this forum Community and besides there are players here that would know more anyway, it is a good community to be part of

Hmmm#

Suppose that is a question for the Maker of the Mod, I would think only he could answer that one or maybe someone who has played the mod in depth!

I may have to find out myself, when I do I will let you know if you not tried it before then 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2024 at 8:50 PM, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

All version sof Enclave factions mods I have played so far make you hostile to the Brotherhood.

I have not played deep enough into AR2 to know for sure but I would be very suprised if thats not the case.

Okay,  AR2 is like the base game, I started the questline by listening to Vault 111 Distress signal and I had already met BoS, and Railroad and by joining the Enclave I was not made hostile to  BoS or RR, I went as far as the Molecular Level, built the Machine but did other stuff first like AR2 so it looks like Enclave is another Faction you can join without angering the BoS, but I have no doubt, like the other Factions in the Vanilla Game I will be given a choice to choose a side like you would between the RR and BoS.

So there is that, do not know what happens if you meet them before you get Dogmeat or Rescue Garvey, it is probably the same way

• Like 1