Can't get Elven/Glass sets to appear in crafting with Book of BHUNP/UUNP

Derethim

I've been wanting to do a playthrough with light armor + bound weapons for a longer time now and I have a large-ish modlist, though it's nothing too extreme - mostly armors and graphics + Easy NPC. I want my Skyrim to look a little "90s skimpy" to bring it that cheesy fantasy vibe and Boof of UUNP is absolutely essential for this and I've never had any issues with it. But then again - I never played light armor.

So the problem is, the armor is supposed to appear in crafting when you have the book in your inventory. Not sure if it has to be read, but they're read and nothing appears. I also have elven smithing (I use Ordinator, but it's absolutely irrelevant in this case) and it's just the basic vanilla armor in the forge. The rest of the armors appear normally - fur, leather, forsworn, Iron, dwemer, steel - everything works. But not Elven or Glass. Didn't try to check Dragon Scale.

I've checked the edits in xEdit and the only conflict that could overwrite Book of BHUNP is Morrowloot Ultimate, but far as I see it doesen't edit anything about the Elven armor and I've tried turning it off and using a clean save, but nothing happens.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this to happen? I can post my loadorder, but I'm just building it for now, so I'm not extra keen on manually sorting much of it - I just run it through LOOT most of the time. I don't think it's the load order either, because there's a person in this Reddit post, that's had the same issue right here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/iscg3k/book_of_uunp_armors_not_showing_up_in_crafting/ but it went unanswered. He also has a WAY bigger modlist than me. I also have Immersive Armor, but it shows no conflicts and doesen't seem to interfere.

Is there some way I can check the Elven Armor in CK or xEdit and what are the conditions for it to appear in the forge?

TL;DR:
I've made a clean a clean save with only Book of BHUNP and it's required plug-ins and Elven and Glass armors still don't appear in the forge. What gives?