Need help with fixing door to Office of Imperial Commerce

I'm fairly new to oblivion and downloaded several mods similar to what I use in Skyrim.  Somehow It looks like I managed to download something that broke the door between the marketplace and the door of Imperial Commerce. 
The door itself is there in both locations but it just shows up as "wooden door", and the script seems stripped out.  For now I'm using console commands to get around the issue but it's getting frustrating. 

I've tried going through the mods and haven't been able to figure out which one is the culprit.

I was wondering if there is a console command that can repair the door, and if not, if anyone would be willing to make a mod that can repair repair tit.

• 1 month later...

If you don't know which mod is the culprit you should modify the position of the door to the Office of Imperial Commerce in the render window of the CS, save the new plugin then check for conflicts using Oblivion mod manager.

Once you found the culprit open it with TES4Edit and delete the modified reference and you should be fine.

What do you mean by "I've tried going through the mods and haven't been able to figure out which one is the culprit."? I think you should be able to uncheck your mods one at a time in the launcher Data Files until the culprit is revealed.