Steam Deck Modding support?

• 1 month later...

I use a lot of mods on my steam deck. Mainly resident evil games but after a bit of research I can now confirm that playing with mods Reframework and fluffy mod manager works fine. If u interested let me know and I will write simple guide for these games. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I am on my first day of looking at YouTube "Mod how-to's", because, I want to learn how to mod future Skyrim V and VI; Fallout 4 & 5, and, I am wondering if I am going to need a desktop computer to learn? 

If I own a PS5 or XBox X, will I be able to download Mods?

If I need to have a computer, can anyone suggest an excellent desktop computer with lots of TB space? and large monitor, that I can learn on?

I hope this question is in the correct forum. Thank you. 

I am on my first day of looking at YouTube "Mod how-to's", because, I want to learn how to mod future Skyrim V and VI; Fallout 4 & 5, and, I am wondering if I am going to need a desktop computer to learn? 

If I need to have a computer, can anyone suggest an excellent desktop computer with lots of TB space? and large monitor, that I can learn on?

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 9:59 PM, FrancewahRiviera said:

PS5= No mods

XBox: = some mods but nly a fraction of whats available for PC.

As for PCs its pretty much pick your poison, but I strongly recommend at least a 32GB RAM, a decent graphics card ( am real happy with my RTX 4070 card)