I messed up something bad during my modding process and now my buildings are doubled and glitchy

tahme612

Short version, Here's a reddit post with a hand full of pictures of the issue, when I'm far enough away, the MGE XE distant land shows everything as correct. When i get close to things like the seyda neen lighthouse, Vivec Cantons, or any of Balmora suddenly the majority of changes are undone.

Reddit Post With Pics

In a longer explanation, while installing Beautiful Cities Of Morrowind, the FOMOD installer in MO2 gave me lots of options, several sections were fully self contained versions of plugins like the Balmora waterworks or tent in the market square. The fountains in the vivec temple canton and such things. The grass I ran into a huge issue with and wound up needing to download the grass mod individually and overwrite it with BCOM so the assets would be present. Is this an issue of me missing all sorts of assets and the distant land expecting me to have it all thanks to the BCOM assets or something? I'm still fairly inexperienced with morrowind modding and any help is hugely appreciated