Address Library dependent mods still don't work even after updating the Library

Dwalin2012

Even though I have updated both Address Library and SKSE after the latest Skyrim update, some mods depending on Address Library still don't work, even though some people keep saying that these mods don't need an update, and that updating Address Library is enough. Don't know, but in my game it definitely isn't enough, the dll's from these mods keep giving me errors. Even when I tried to uninstall every mod that added dll's to the SKSE plugins folder, and then adding them 1 by 1, every time I added one of these mods, the error on start keeps reappearing....Here is a screenshot, would be really grateful if anyone could help.

Untitled.jpg

Just a heads up .... I tried that LINK, by clicking yes and it did NOT HELP at all.

In fact I think it screwed my game up ever more, if that was even possible. ( I started getting other ERRORS ) until I removed it.

What I fear is I am going to have just do a total REMOVE of Skyrim SE and Re-install it.

I'm so PO'd with Steam and Bethesda. I had a game going that I was enjoying and then this crap.

I had clicked back in 2021 with Steam - DO NOT AUTO UPDATE - and made sure every few months that it was still "ON" and it was. 

Steam OVER RODE that and did it anyways!