Would upgrading my graphics card make enbs run better?

I'm playing with a mere 2gb graphics card. I've been thinking of starting a youtube series showing me trying to 100% the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod. For this, I would probably need to run the best graphics I can manage. I was thinking, if I'm going to go through so much trouble, why not record it for posterity? Besides, I could use the money anyway.

I'll be playing Legendary Edition (though I may do s#*! Edition after I'm done with that), which means I will only have 32 bits. This means I can't use more than a little over 4k of RAM. I would assume the same would hold true for a graphics card?

I have read that upgrading the graphics card can allow you to run higher res textures without experiencing crashes or other issues. I wonder though if this would have the same effect on an ENB? I would love to run an ENB, but all of them take off far too many frames; even the most performance friendly ones eat 10~15 fps. Most though take off over 30 or even 40 fps, which is clearly unacceptable. I want to make my game look as beautiful as possible for my series. Would investing in a new graphics card help with that?

If matters, I want to run Antique Dragon enb. Right now I have well over 4k gb of ram (I think its like 8gb). My graphics card is a geforce gtx 1050 ti. It only has 2gb of vram, as I said. If I got something with over 4gb, would that let me run this enb? Or am I going to have to settle for 2k textures with a more modest enb?

Also, I have an i5 intel processor. Don't know more specifics of it though. I did load a save once with a museum that was 99% complete, and my pc WAS able to handle it. I could even go into the armory, though it did make the loading screen take longer than usual. Now that I have an ssd, that may be mitigated now.

Edited by InDarkestNight

A better graphics card will always run graphics better. 🙂 I am unsure if a 32 bit application would be able to make full use of more than 4GB of VRAM though, I know it can't use any more system ram than 4gb..... But, you play other games too, right? That 2gb card will REALLY be holding you back on more recent titles.

32 bits is 2^32, which comes out to 4,294,967,296 bits. That's close to 300 mb over 4 gb, or close to 1/3 a gb. That's why I need to get a graphics card with more than 4gb on it. Its necessary to get the most out of this game. Besides, I may play SE again someday (assuming the Beyond Skyrim project ever releases, though I was thinking of playing chanterelle or other new lands mods just so I don't have to deal with the desecrating AE update, or maybe for a LotD v5 playthrough). There's not really a limit to how much ram s#*! Edition can use. That would be 2**64. That would be 18,446,744 TERABYTES. Obviously, no such ram exists that large. I'd probably have to increase my RAM too, and maybe get a faster processor. If I make money doing a playthrough of LotD on youtube, I may at least be able to afford these upgrades.

1GB is 1024MB..... There is essentially no limit to how much RAM a 64 bit OS can support. There IS, however, a limit to how much RAM your proc, and mainboard can support. Install too much... and weird things happen. 😄 So, don't do that. (there is also likely a per slot RAM limit..... don't ask how I learned that one.)