Keep Raider Radio

Volh1

Hello!

I want to betray the Nuka-world raiders, but I want to keep Raider Radio. Is there a console command to turn on Raider Radio after betraying or maybe a mod that allow to keep it?

Can I with console commands edit Raider Radio play list? I mean the bug with Oswald. I kill him, but RedEye speak "He was nice enough to take the one ghoul left with half a brain, and give him a friggin' job" instead "He took special care to put down the ghoul responsible for all that s##t".

Thanks for those who read it! And thanks a lot for those who answer it! 🙂

Edited by Volh1

40 minutes ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

I didnt even know there was an option to give Oswald a job

It's not a job. You just let him go.

42 minutes ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

But keeping raider radio after open season would be unimmersive to me.

I want to keep the Operators in the Nuka-world. Without them it's just a ghost town after Open season. I want to kill another two groups and reassign the Operators in Nuka-world to neutral faction. And it's immersive for me, because the Operators want caps. So they stay in the Nuka-world as security and get their caps.

1 hour ago, Volh1 said:

It's not a job. You just let him go.

I want to keep the Operators in the Nuka-world. Without them it's just a ghost town after Open season. I want to kill another two groups and reassign the Operators in Nuka-world to neutral faction. And it's immersive for me, because the Operators want caps. So they stay in the Nuka-world as security and get their caps.

Seems reasonable, looks like you may need a significant mod for that to happen though, since Open Season asks u to kill their leaders as well.

Speaking of which, be sure to check the computer terminals in the parlor, to get a sense of the operators leaderships  character.

13 hours ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

Seems reasonable, looks like you may need a significant mod for that to happen though, since Open Season asks u to kill their leaders as well.

No need. I can reassign all operators with removefromfaction/addtofaction console commands. Of course I can do the Operators friendly to me with setally console command, but I want to keep Commonwealth operators as enemy. So I have only one question: how I can keep the Raider Radio?

Edited by Volh1