Ultimate D&D enabled by Skyrim Together Reborn & AI-generated near-real time mods

gaoptimize

Now that we have Mantella, Skyrim Together Reborn and increasingly sophisticated coding AIs, I believe the state of the art to create what might be the ultimate Dungeons and Dragons within the context of Skyrim.

1) Supports a "party" of human PCs and NPC followers

2) Supports an observer only "Dungeon Master"

3) A coding focused LLM AI (Wizardcoder?) is taught (LORA) the Creation Kit and a vector database (Pinecone?) is  loaded up with every high quality mod that is effectively open source with appropriate permissions granted here at Nexus

- Conversation with this AI allows a DM or module creator to generate quest and other mods in a few minutes rather than days

4) The AI creates NPC replicas of the PCs and can test these mods using various NPC AI packages, and then outputs stats on success rates, with the ability to nerf and harden the mod to achieve a desired dificulty

5) Stats on PC deaths and other behavior during play are fed back to the AI for calibration of their replicas

6) If a human is unvailable to play in a session, the NPC replica can stand in

7) A universal common mod load utility can create a shared profile for all players, assuring a common experience

8 ) Options for "restart session or from last save on any player death" or some reincarnation/resurrection mechanism would be included

Obviously, this is a major endeavor, but as what I percieve as the ultimate form of D&D, I believe it is worth pursuing.