Except Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor

AncientSpaceAeon

Oblivion RatingExcept Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor ?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserve to be Emperor ?

• Yourself
    • High Chanchellor Ocato
    • Gray Fox
    • Lucien Lachance
    • Came from a Mod
    • Sheogorath or the other madmen and madwomen.
    • One of the good guys
    • One of the bad guys
    • Adoring Fan
    • Others

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should easily be our character we go through so much and help teh emporer and everything just for him to die and all we get is a set of armor...i think not!!!! we should get to be emporer and start a new line of Royal Blood!!!!

High Chanchellor Ocato. Who better then his right hand man whose been with him since the days of TES 2 DAGGERFALL and whose probably known every character the player has portrayed in some way who has saved the empire in previous games. He could be a very powerful ally or highly knowledgeable dangerous foe. He also has that quality which like the emperor could be very stern when times call for being so.

I voted for High Chancellor Ocato.He seems like a good guy,been there for ages,loyal to the empire,and any emperor he served under.He is educated and a skilled battlemage,does his job as best as possible at the crisis which caught the land,not to mention that there is no emperor,ass the last heir died.Of course,it is a hard thing for him as well,to hold the empire together while being targeted as a 'power-hungry' by the counts and nobility,so one more thing for admiring him.Also,he showed great respect and was on the top level of his duty when Martin came to the palace and Mr.Dagon came to play baseball with Imperial Watch.Deffo deserves a throne seat.

Oh,and,there are rumors and speculations that High Chancellor isn't an Altmer. One more + ! ;)

Perhaps he is the great manipulator The King Of Worms in disguise. Just look at those sunken skeletal like features of his face-

Well... I would go with Lucien or myself. Why?

Well Lucien looks like a good leader in my opinion and his sneaky way to be would make him a good Emperor.

And of course the main character deserves to be and Emperor knowing that without him scamps would run loose through Anvil and Daedra lords would rule the beautiful plains of Tamriel :smile:

• 3 weeks later...