Drakoviche - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - Drakoviche

Drakoviche has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Sending an abusive and entitled email to our support team:
"Whats the point of a mod site where all the mods are broken you moron. How about you talk to the people with mods on your site and get rid of the trash that doesn't work and stop wasting my money and time. Fuck nexus mods, useless."

Premium gives you access to uncapped downloads but we do not provide support with your modded setup. You can try posting on the forums for help with your game.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, Drakoviche has been restricted from using the following features:

None

Moderation History

Warning issued by Pickysaurus. This user has now received a total of 1 formal warning(s).

Further email reply.

Suck my cock you pickasaurus faggot. Never using this terrible piece of shit site again. Never worked ever in the history of my life using this shit website. I got premium and still fucking useless website. Sucking the blood of gamers to make money. You facist pigs I hope you burn in hell. Lost a customer forever and I'll never refer anyone to this garbage website.