Skyrim SE Update (1.6.1170.0) - 17 Jan 2024

Pickysaurus

La dernière mise à jour 2.2.6 a fait que certains de mes mods installés ne sont pas à jour, alors qu’ils s’agit de leurs dernières versions. L’exemple de RaceMenu qui est incompatible avec la version du jeu actuelle.

Que dois-je faire ???  

Capturedcran2024-01-18141150.png.73a50f66bac15ff3284150c3193b7858.png

En espérant que certains des créateurs fassent une mise à jour de leurs mods pour qu’ils soient adaptés ou que quelqu’un remanie cette version 2.2.6.

I can't play Skyrim until Papyrus and Racemenu are updated. The Racemenu guy updated January 10, I'm sure he's feeling fooled by Bethesda...

Edit: Sorry, I read my download date instead of the update upload. Of course Racemenu is last updated in Dec 9!

Edited by meklon417
corrected wrong info

Hello everyone,
recently I got back to Skyrim and was curious about heavy modding it. Tried Nolvus Mod list which is absolutely awesome but decided I will make my mod setup. Sadly Bethesda decided to put a new version of Skyrim out there and ruined my endeavor. I was looking for some replacements or solutions and found this solution to downgrade game version back to 1.6.1130 which was working great for me! I already tested this on my Skyrim with over 300 mods and its working! So if you want you can test this as well while we wait for modders to update their mods or you can simply stick to this after future updates. As fare as I understand this you can simply verify files in Steam to force game update to the newest version so it should be pretty safe.

Please note I am not author or this. I just found that, tried it on my own and when it worked I decided to share :) I have no idea what can go wrong so making a backup is probably the good idea... In case you want to go back to a different version you can simply follow guides bellow which are for 1.6.640 (Pre-Creations) version.

Guide (numbers here are for downgrading to 1.6.640 version!):
https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/18bh43k/if_you_accidentally_updated_your_skyrim_here_is/

YT Guide (numbers here are for downgrading to 1.6.640 version!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_yfbUa3eo

Open Steam console by putting the command into the browser:
steam://open/console

Console commands to downgrade to 1.6.1130 - put them into console one at a time:
download_depot 489830 489831 3737743381894105176
download_depot 489830 489832 4341968404481569190
download_depot 489830 489833 2442187225363891157

Wait for downloading all the files (you will see "Depot download complete" )and than go to the destination folder of depot files and copy the files from depot directories to your game's directory.

Source:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/4138312226658825650/

I already had some of the mods updated (i.e. SKSE, DynDOLOD scripts, Papyrus, CBPC...) so I got error about .dll files but I uninstalled those mods and installed back the previous versions. But that depends on how eager you were after game updated.

Also a note - I already broke my saves after the update due to some mods not working so I had to start a new. But since I was modding I was only in Riverwood so I can test things out. So it is always a good idea to backup your saves.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Broken broken broken. Everything mentioned here doesn't work for me. The best I get is a Skyrim shield and smoke. Vortex is broken and disables all my plugins. I have tried everything and nothing works. I don't have a {PATCH} file in my Plugins folder in SKSE. I can't disable achievements. Nothing works. HELP!!!

I'm on v1.5.97 and always will be.  seriously WTF bethesda skyrim is not an endless cash cow for you to milk, it's a complete and finished project , let it go already, focus on fixing Starfield