(SOLVED) How do I get rid of the Creation Club stuff after downgrading?

CrowOfItachi

So, I just finished downgrading my game using the Steam console, and everything seems to have worked. However, there's still Creation Club stuff in my load order. How do I get rid of it?

1pLLH49.png

UPDATE: After a few hours of fussing around with this nonsense, I figured it out. I found a comment in the Downgrader Patch's posts tab that had a solution to use an older version of the mod to delete the CC crap. However, that didn't delete the Resource Pack for CC. After texting my friend Ashley, a former modder, she told me that I could go into the game's files and delete it there. I did that, and now everything is working fine.

Bethesda needs to stop updating this game. Seriously, no one cares about the AE update enough for them to continue wasting time on it.

Edited by CrowOfItachi

You would have to downgrade to 1.5.97 in order to safely delete the four free CC and pray you can still find all your mods for that version.  Any version higher and you will need them present as USSEP has required them since their release.

30 minutes ago, 7531Leonidas said:

Look on the Nexus for mods that 'remove cc' or 'remove creation club'.  I remember seeing one or two in passing.

According to LOOT, the resource pack will cause "irreversible damage" to my saves. The only mod I found disables the other four. I need to find a way to get rid of the CC content altogether.