Collision on jail doors etc.

csbx

I just noticed that somehow the jail doors / walls in my loadout have precise collision so that I can activate 'through the bars' and shoot arrows though. Though I can imagine how some might see that as a feature, I'm annoyed by it because it violates the intended game design of vanilla skyrim and the mods I have (Valtheim in particular).

This is a long shot, but does anyone have an idea of what mod would change these meshes ? I tried disabling SMIM and my other large visual overhaul mods but I can't seem to get back to vanilla behavior.

Am I wrong that vanilla behavior is /not/ being able to reach through bars, shoot through them ?

Edit: I just disabled all mods in a new profile in MO2 and, well, turns out that even vanilla Skyrim SE seems to have altered these meshes. Perhaps OG skyrim is what I'm remembering.

New question: any mods to add the old-style meshes back ?

Edited by csbx
added edit re: test

Thanks ! What I found is that it's (among others) impjaildoor02.nif etc. It's very confusing, though, because when I find the vanilla version of this mesh in the .bsa, it appears to have a flat collision that should prevent, e.g., taking things through the bars. Nothing is overwriting it that I can see.