Recommend to me a grass mod that doesn't cause clipping issues?

InDarkestNight

There's too many grass mods to keep track of what they all do. The only grass mod I've used longterm is Northern Grass. Eventually though I got sick of the grass clipping through everything. Besides, I found out that you don't actually need a grass mod to increase density. Still, I would like an upgrade to the vanilla models. I've tried to make my own by disabling the esp of various grass mods, but that either makes all grass disappear or leaves me with grass lods all over the place.

Is there any grass mod that doesn't add grass to areas where they're not supposed to be? And yes, I know about the various landscape fixes for this, but they can't have a patch for everything, and most of the ones available are only available for SE! I just need a grass mod that doesn't create clipping issues, either by not putting grass where its not supposed to be, or just having super short grass. I know there's one grass mod that does the latter, but I can't remember which one it is I have so stinking many. What should I be using? Or do I need to just stick with vanilla grass?

If it matters, I like running Enhanced Vanilla trees, so I'd prefer a grass mod that's compatible with that (meaning no SFO, besides I never liked its grass anyway, its actually why I started running Northern Grass in the first place!).

I found my grass mod in Skyrim Flora Overhaul. I remove it long ago because I didn't like the trees. This time, I decided to use its grass, but override its trees with Enhanced Vanilla Trees. I like the look, and it gives me new grass without clipping issues everywhere. Just saying this for anyone who looks this up in the future.