Question about cross-eyed NPC

Reefor

Afaik there's a setting in Racemenu's face section for eye width (also may be one for pupil placement although I can't recall) Idk why some eyes come off that way, (although I've seen plenty in showcase snapshots and videos, and while fiddling around with faces in Racemenu on occasion), but maybe those specific eyes or sequence of eyes include placement boundaries that are designed for a specific race or eye shape.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Afaik there's a setting in Racemenu's face section for eye width (also may be one for pupil placement although I can't recall) Idk why some eyes come off that way, (although I've seen plenty in showcase snapshots and videos, and while fiddling around with faces in Racemenu on occasion), but maybe those specific eyes or sequence of eyes include placement boundaries that are designed for a specific race or eye shape.

Thanks for helping.

Is there a way to put an NPC from a mod into racemenu to fix it?

19 hours ago, Reefor said:

Thanks for helping.

Is there a way to put an NPC from a mod into racemenu to fix it?

Well there's the rub. The only linkage I have into Racemenu for NPCs (via some mod that added the ability) only affects their body and scale values. Head edits aren't available. Not exactly sure why. 

So, you'd likely have to use CK, SEEdit, ?maybe nifskope?, or some other third party editor for NPC edits.

Then why did I answer in the first place? Because I'm a forgetful dufus and "NPC" didn't register in my brain. My apologies