Installing an ENB with Ubunut 22 (a form of linux)?

I just tried to install an enb, after I found it would be simple to remove. Before, I was using ENBoost without graphics modifications. This meant reverting back to what I had before was quite a hassle. From what I've read, you can't use enboost with linux, which means that removing an enb now just involves deleting a few files, rather than replacing half of them with files I needed for enboost.

That said, it didn't go to well. Once I got the enb installed (which I did carefully btw, setting up all the files in a temporary folder before I copied them to my skyrim folder), my game refused to run. It would open a black box a quarter of the size of my screen then never proceed. This fixed itself after I removed the ENB.

Thinking about it, I realized one of the files I need is a freaking .exe! Could that be why my game refuses to work when I have enb installed? How do you then properly install enb on linux? I can find no mention of it anywhere.

I couldn't run an enb before when I had windows 10, so I got used to modifying my graphics without it. I long used Vivid Weathers to get a similar look. I later found I could also use Imaginator to also accomplish this, which is actually the main reason I was using Vivid Weathers. It even lets me change what my game looks like for each save file, meaning I could switch out the look of my game far easier with it than I could an enb. Point is, am I going to just have to go without enb and stick to my old methods of modding my graphics?