Markarth strange texture behaviour.

Neuropain

Due to the awesome new memory patch I decided to reinstall Open Cities Skyrim, stability wise everything is fine, I get 40+ fps at the worst and I've had no crashes or freezes.

There are only two real problems, one is some landscape textures near Solitude that I don't care enough about to change, I'm ok with it not really matching outside and inside the city.

The other problem is far more anoying, A certain texture at the bottom of the temple of dibella is behaving strangly, I can see it through other buildings, it flickers and is partially see through.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how did you fix it?

• 2 months later...

I'm having this problem too in Markarth.

I've tried uninstalling Skyrim HD 2K -Towns, then reinstalling it again and the problem persists.

Also, I have installed Markarth -The White City and still the problem persists.

Uninstalled this mod, and the same thing, the problem is still there.

Below I posted 3 screenshots with the error, where with red, it is outlined the texture that creates this error.

Texture that creates the error
Can see through texture, texture is transparent
Texture is visible when it shouldn't be

I'm lost and have no idea why I have this problem.

Edited by daedao

• 2 weeks later...

I had this - solved by removing the Project Parallax ELFX patch (I'm using Project Parallax HD2K version). Not sure the patch is supposed to be used with PP HD2K version

Yep, that was it.

Thanks for the solution.

After removing Project Parallax Remastered - ELFX patch mod the problem was resolved.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Edited by daedao