NavMesh patch for a few Adobe Building mods out there?

pandanese24

So I recently discovered the wonders of Adobe Building/Settlement mods (namely No Sleep Till GoodspringsClassic Adobe - Courier's Goodsprings HomeClassic Adobe SloanClassic Adobe 188 Trading Post and Classic Adobe Red Rock Canyon). The problem is that I always follow the Viva New Vegas Guide - Extended (it's given me the most stable FNV experience I've had in the decade I've played this game) whenever I install and one of the mods on the list is the Improved AI (Navmesh Overhaul Mod). It turns out Improved AI has a tendency to make these Adobe Building mods delete their own NavMeshes which causes frequent crashing and basically makes the game unplayable. I imagine I'm not the only no-modding-experience-mod-enjoyer who has or will experience this issue as Viva New Vegas is a popular guide so I imagine the community would love to see a patch like this.

TLDR - So can someone please create a compatibility patch for these Adobe Building/Settlement mods with the Improved AI mod? It doesn't necessarily need to be an all-in-one as I'm happy for these to be seperate patches if it's easier for you to create.

Please and thank you