Attribute some vanilla voice to expand NPC talking

Ewendoun

Hi there,

I am just working right now on a tiny project mod to expand  Ruby Nash's spicy casserole dialogue. The goal is to allow the player to use bark scorpion glands also, as radscorpion glands, to create the tasty meal. I managed to expand the recipe given by Ruby Nash, and also on text, and it is working rightly, through dialogue vanilla expanded.

The matter there is I have the right sentences and the action works perfectly well, but no voice and lip dialogue. I wonder, tried a few things, how to insert voiced existing vanilla dialogue, for instance " One is good for... give me"( I am working on french version), as I thought that simply reproducing the dialogue by copy/paste or something working like that (it is how I did the dialogue expansion) would be fine enough, but it isn't. I am runing out of ideas about how to do, since It should be possible to do.

Thanks a lot

Ewendoun

SOLVED, I just found what was messing with what I did. Seems the sound files data tree structure was simply messed, the tiny french mod works perfectly well, expanding some vanilla dialogues with Ruby Nash cooking. Thanks.